Become a Member
The Depression Center welcomes faculty, staff, and students of the University of Michigan who contribute to research, education, clinical care, or public policy in the field of clinical depressions, bipolar disorder, and related illnesses to become a member. Our growing collaborative community includes nearly 300 U-M colleagues from across the health system and campus who are working to improve the understanding and treatment of depressive illnesses, reduce associated stigma, and help transform public policy.
Why become a member?
Membership offers many benefits, including:
- Opportunities for multi-disciplinary collaboration related to your clinical, educational and/or research interests
- Eligibility for research awards issued through the Depression Center
- Access to the center’s educational experiences , both as a participant and as a presenter
- Opportunities to be a collaborator or site director for center research projects
- Grant writing support
- Participation on leadership boards and committees, and in topic-specific task groups