Depression Center Colloquium Series
For health professionals and researchers with an interest in depression and related illnesses.
Before using this video archive please make sure your computer meets the following technical requirements:
- Broadband Connection
- Adobe Flash Player version 8 or higher
Please note: CME credit is not available when viewing archived presentations. In order to receive CME credit, you must attend the live presentation. Participants who view the live activity from a remote location can receive credit as long as they are able to interact with the live presenter and audience.
December 6, 2014
Circadian Regulation and Mood Disorders
- Daniel Forger, Ph.D.
Professor of Mathematics, Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics, University of Michigan Medical School
- Jun Li, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Human Genetics and Research Associate Professor of Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics, Medical School
November 14, 2013
Mental Health Interventions to Support Military Families
- Michelle Kees, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School
- Kate Rosenblum, Ph.D.
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School
October 18, 2013
Connections between Personality Disorder and Bipolar Disorder: An Overview
- Masoud Kamali, MD, Clinical Lecturer, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School
- Ken Silk, MD, Professor of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School
May 17, 2013
Depression Interventions to Improve Work Function and Productivity
- Debra Lerner, Ph.D., M.S., Senior Scientist, Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies within Tufts Medical Center, Director of the ICRHPS Program on Health, Work and Productivity, and Professor in the Departments of Medicine and Psychiatry, Tufts University School of Medicine and the Sackler Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
- Kara Zivin, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School; Investigator, Department of Veterans Affairs, National Serious Mental Illness Treatment Research and Evaluation Center (SMITREC), HSR&D Center for Clinical Management Research, Ann Arbor, MI
April 12, 2013
Social Isolation and Mental Health
- Louise Hawkley, Ph.D., Director, Social Neuroscience Laboratory, and Research Associate (Associate Professor) with the Center for Cognitive and Social Neuroscience and the Department of Psychology, University of Chicago
- Alan Teo, M.D., Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholar, and Clinical Lecturer in the Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan
March 22, 2013
New Advances in the Theory, Measurement, and Treatment of Childhood Grief
- Christopher Layne, Ph.D., Director of Treatment and Intervention Development, UCLA/Duke University National Center for Child Traumatic Stress; Research Psychologist, Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles
- Julie Kaplow, Ph.D., A.B.P.P., Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School
January 25, 2013
Impact of Concussive Injuries on Cognitive Functioning and Mental Health
- Steven Broglio, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, School of Kinesiology, and Director, Neurotrauma Research Laboratory, University of Michigan
- Richard Dopp, M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School
- Jeffrey Kutcher, M.D., Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Neurology, and Director, University of Michigan NeuroSport Program