Depression Center Colloquium Series
For health professionals and researchers with an interest in depression and related illnesses.
Friday, November 19, 2004
Depression and Cardiovascular Disease
- Nancy Frasure-Smith, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Montreal
- Kim Eagle, M.D., Professor, Department of Cardiology & Co-Director, University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center
Friday, February 6, 2004
- Dale Fitch, Ph.D. "Developing Clinical Decision Support Systems"
- Briggett Ford, Ph.D. "Cognitive Interviewing: Examining
the Relationship Between the Meaning of Depression as Assessed
by the CIDI and Race"
Michael Woolley, Ph.D. "Advancing the Validity of Self-Report Instruments for Children"
- Carol Mowbray, Ph.D. "Psychosocial Outcomes of Adult Children of Mothers with Bipolar Disorder"